NEW YORK – Electronic multi-asset trading platform developer Portware has formed a partnership with Liquidnet, the electronic institutional block-trading market-place, to provide buy-side clients with access to additional liquidity sources.
Asset management firms will have direct access to Liquidnet from Portware's Portware Professional electronic trade management system, and will be able to anonymously negotiate in real time with other institutions for block equities trading.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1