According to SunGard, investment managers and fund administrators stand to benefit from the move by reducing transaction costs, increasing security, and gaining broader access to custodians and banks in the Swift community.
The Swift connectivity will be made available through a new ASP module, allowing existing users to upgrade without extra costs or resources. "Swift is such an adaptable, global product that it will really help Asset Arena's clients to consolidate all of their messaging in
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets