According to SunGard, investment managers and fund administrators stand to benefit from the move by reducing transaction costs, increasing security, and gaining broader access to custodians and banks in the Swift community.
The Swift connectivity will be made available through a new ASP module, allowing existing users to upgrade without extra costs or resources. "Swift is such an adaptable, global product that it will really help Asset Arena's clients to consolidate all of their messaging in
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership