Global DMA provider NeoNet has connected to alternative trading system (ATS) Chi-X, adding a new venue to its existing 25 exchanges globally. The deal also represents NeoNet's first connection to a European ATS, or multilateral trading facility (MTF) as they are now known. NeoNet says connecting to Chi-X was a vital move in enabling clients to comply with Mifid's best execution requirements through one vendor.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming