The firm was already using the Fidessa Market Data Workstation to deliver real-time market data on UK equities and derivatives, but the new platform will allow member-trading on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) as well as greater depth of market data from other European sources.
The ETW is a fully hosted and managed trading platform that targets mid-tier broker-dealers across continental Europe.
The product offers the core elements of Fidessa Workstation such as order management, but not the mo
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming