Capitalia SpA, Italy's fourth largest bank, has installed a system to automate OTC equity and interest rate derivatives trade confirmations. The vendor, SwapsWire, claims its offering will increase the bank's efficiency, while enlarging its client base and trade volume. Capitalia says it will now be able to have all trades fully confirmed by the end of each trading day and that the development has been welcomed by the bank's broker community.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1