UK-based Emergent Asset Management, part owned by Toronto Dominion Bank, has selected Imagine Software's Internet-based Derivatives.com service to support its risk management activities. Emergent will use Imagine's ASP offering to deliver risk management functions for its funds, including a global macro fund, a global forex fund and a global equity fund. The firm also will use Imagine to provide risk management for its managed accounts services including related UCITS III-compliant products.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv