UK-based Emergent Asset Management, part owned by Toronto Dominion Bank, has selected Imagine Software's Internet-based Derivatives.com service to support its risk management activities. Emergent will use Imagine's ASP offering to deliver risk management functions for its funds, including a global macro fund, a global forex fund and a global equity fund. The firm also will use Imagine to provide risk management for its managed accounts services including related UCITS III-compliant products.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming