Project Boat, the European trade utility launched to reduce the cost of OTC trade reporting, has selected BT Radianz and Colt Telecom as connectivity and infrastructure partners. Their participation will ensure that the trade reporting and OTC pre-trade price transparency platform is available to dealers, investment managers and data vendors. By locating Boat's data hosting in two London locations, the platform will offer lower latency and greater flexibility.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform