GlobeOp Financial Services has launched an automated buy-side payment-matching link to the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation's (DTCC's) payment reconciliation service for OTC credit default swaps. The service is offered through DTCC's Deriv/Serv subsidiary. According to GlobeOp, its electronic link, GoPayments, increases process automation, which helps to increase efficiency while reducing credit derivative traders' operational risk associated with manual payment matching.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform