NEW YORK--No Bridge party? No problem.
The parties at the SIA show are as much a part of the annual event as order routing, flat panels and workstation technologies. But for the first time in recent memory, Bridge was unable to claim the coveted title of "best bash," leaving the field wide open for other party planners to fill Bridge’s ice-sculpted shoes.
On Tuesday night, the annual bacchanal got off to a fast start with a bevy of celebrations. The painfully hip and retro-cool Centro-Fly
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground