The coming year's hurdles will be exacerbations, if not continuations, of last year's obstacles. Straight through processing and T+1 remain the bugbears for IT officers. More important than the promises of improved efficiency, reduced errors and labor costs, it will be impossible to settle trades on the next day without straight through processing.
It became apparent last year that the influence of advanced technology and diminishing margins was contributing to a more difficult business envi
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse