FIRST Call has filed a lawsuit against startup Equityweb, charging breach of a non-compete agreement and misappropriation of trade secrets. Equityweb, which offers an Internet-delivered broker research service based on the same principles as First Call's Research Direct, a full-text, graphical research report distribution service, quickly responded with a countersuit.
First Call's move came two months after Equityweb's service went live and suggests that the more established vendor sees the s
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse