FIRST Call has filed a lawsuit against startup Equityweb, charging breach of a non-compete agreement and misappropriation of trade secrets. Equityweb, which offers an Internet-delivered broker research service based on the same principles as First Call's Research Direct, a full-text, graphical research report distribution service, quickly responded with a countersuit.
First Call's move came two months after Equityweb's service went live and suggests that the more established vendor sees the s
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership