Riskdata is a relative newcomer to the buy-side risk management space, an area of the industry that is becoming increasingly difficult for new vendors to penetrate. Since it was founded in 1999, the Paris-based ASP outfit has built up a strong following among the Continental Europe and the UK-domiciled hedge funds and funds of funds, with their US-based counterparts just starting to show an interest in the firm’s offerings.
Riskdata is a Paris-based specialist risk management vendor founded
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy