LOS ANGELES--It's been three years in the making, but Integrated Decision Systems has finally shipped the beta release of the Windows upgrade to its Analyst View front-end module for its Global Investment Manager II portfolio accounting engine.
Analyst View has been available for several years in a character-based mode that, like the Windows version, also feeds off the product's Informix database. But the character-based version was not flexible enough to permit users to easily manipulate
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain