LONDON -- Cor Risk Solutions, a unit of portfolio management technology provider Cor Financial Solutions, has signed UK private client fund management and corporate finance firm Credo Capital to its new Bita Star strategic asset allocation system.
Targeted at fund managers, family offices and private banks, the Bita Star system allows users to calculate clients’ proposed asset class-level allocations or select model portfolios based on client profiles for fund-based managers such as Credo, as
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1