JANUS Capital has its eye on a number of new products and projects currently in the works at ADP's Merrin Financial unit--the most unusual of which may turn out to be a joint development initiative aimed at linking Thomson Financial Services' Oasys Global to the Merrin Financial Trading System (MFTS).
Among other things, Janus is looking to take advantage of Merrin's adoption of the FIX protocol, its efforts in the area of international trade confirmation, and its new Windows-based software o
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse