Vincent Manning, vice-president of investment operations at Old Mutual, explains that the Indata deal provides the holding company's managers the Indata hosted system as a choice, but he expects the platform to be a better fit for some managers than others.
"Old Mutual's US arm is a holding company with asset management and insurance business lines," Manning says. "On the asset management side we have 20 boutique investment managers, and what we've done is partner with Indata to offer them th
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1