LONDON--F&C Management, the asset manager formerly known as Foreign & Colonial, is in the process of establishing full electronic connectivity with brokers.
Alan Line, director of dealing at F&C, says he is aiming to have between 70 and 80 percent of the firm's order flow electronic by the end of the year, although it will not fully replace phone trading.
The move is due to increased volumes and business complexity from having an increased amount of funds under management after its
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground