NEW YORK--JP Morgan’s adr.com Website has been upgraded to allow investors to construct, monitor and measure performance for a portfolio of American depositary receipts (ADRs) of non-US shares via the Internet.
The site’s portfolio builder permits investors to search its universe of ADRs for stocks that match selected criteria (such as industry and international region) with fundamental parameters such as long-term growth rate, price-to-earnings ratios and consensus earnings recommendations.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain