LONDON – Perennial Investment Partners, a Sydney-based suite of five investment boutiques with approximately $10 billion in assets under management, has contracted DSTi for the vendor’s HiPortfolio/3 investment administration platform. Perennial was named Australian fund manager of the year for 2002 by Morningstar, a global provider of investment research, and has also received Morningstar’s Australian fixed-interest fund manager of the year award for three years running (2001–2003).
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground