ZEIST, the Netherlands--PGGM, the Dutch healthcare and social workers’ pension fund, is implementing Financial Models Co.’s Sylvan portfolio performance measurement system, to go live by the end of the year. The installation is the last step in a series of FMC implementations that has resulted in almost complete STP at PGGM.
Wouter Peters, head of risk management and performance measurement at PGGM, says that performance measurement was previously segregated between different areas. He says
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers