LONDON--Jane Platt, Reuters’ head of the new asset management division, plans to develop a series of customized buy-side products and aims to increase buy-side market share by half by 2006.
She and her team plan to leverage existing components of the Reuters tool kit. In the long term, she plans to move away from off-the-shelf products to offering tailored versions--or propositions--of Reuters’ existing buy-side products customized for the client. The team will shortly embark on a road show
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy