NEW YORK – FlexTrade Systems has launched Fast Simulator, an application enabling users to simulate algorithmic trading strategies using recorded tick data. The product provides the capability to back-test both portfolio-level strategies and trading using three years of recorded tick data from a single platform.
According to Vijay Kedia, FlexTrade’s president, Fast Simulator will facilitate testing at speeds 25 to 80 times faster than real time. Furthermore, the application will not require
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground