SALT LAKE CITY--TenFold Corp., a Utah-based developer of transaction processing systems for the middle and back office, plans to buy the Longview Group, a supplier of trade order management tools for buy-side institutions. An agreement, announced last week, calls for TenFold to purchase 100 percent of Longview's stock. Terms of the deal weren't disclosed.
LongView is currently owned by Barclays Global Investors (BGI), which is part of Barclays PLC, a financial services provider. BGI is both a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain