BOSTON – As the hedge fund industry steadily approaches the $2 trillion mark, third-party administrators will ramp up technology investments to $250 million by 2008 in order to more fully support managers and differentiate themselves from one another.
In a new TowerGroup report entitled The Changing World of Hedge Funds: Implications for Fund Administrators, the consultancy observes that regulatory and institutional demands for greater transparency in hedge fund markets, more substantial IT r
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1