PHILADELPHIA--FNX Limited, a US-based financial markets software company that provides front-, middle- and back-office systems to the buy-side community, has partnered with TransCredit, a Greece-based privately owned international consultancy to extend FNXbest-of-breed treasury systems into Greece, Cyprus and Italy.
This move coincides with the expected announcement of six new hedge funds to be registered in Italy, the first continental country to allow the establishment of onshore registered
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution