LONDON--SanPaolo IMI Asset Management SGR, the asset management division of SanPaolo IMI group, is to install a new performance measurement and attribution system selecting both Sylvan, a performance reporting product, and Sylvan Indices from Financial Models Co.
SanPaolo IMI is one of the largest fund management companies in the domestic Italian investment management market with €76 billion of assets under management which exploit a broad range of investment opportunities including 69 mutual
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain