Fidelity Management & Research Corp.'s Fidelity Capital Markets Co. (FCMC) broker-dealer subsidiary is pitching its automated routing and execution facility for equity orders (IMT, Feb. 7) to potential buy-side customers. Rumor has it that the service was lately presented to State Street Boston Corp. Meanwhile, FCMC is seeking a partner to help it market the service, observers say.
Merrill Lynch & Co.'s Merrill Lynch Asset Management has decided to build its own multicurrency portfolio
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground