One of the toughest challenges facing hedge funds today – particularly start-up funds – is how to go about selecting the appropriate software to underpin their trading strategies and back-office environments. This, argues Shabnam Rezaei of Red Spies Consulting, is made all the more complex by vendors not living up to their marketing hype or retrofitting existing buy-side developed systems to appeal to the hedge fund industry.
With hedge funds and start-up investment groups mushrooming all
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground