CLEARWATER, FLA – Clearwater Asset Management, a recently launched institutional manager of equity and alternative investment portfolios, has implemented Indata’s IMS platform for portfolio modelling, compliance, trade and portfolio order management and reporting.
According to Clearwater officials, the Indata system was selected after a review of various vendors for its open database model and robust technology, as well as its trading, compliance and risk measurement capabilities.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution