NEWPORT BEACH, CA – Metropolitan West Capital Management, an investment adviser active primarily in equities, has implemented Evare’s connectivity managed service platform to automate communications with its custodians.
The Evare system has enabled Metropolitan West to set up electronic connections with each of its custodians in order to collect data, normalise it into a single format, and then upload the data into the manager’s accounting system without necessitating major changes to any
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground