BOSTON--Thomson Financial has launched Autex FI, the fixed income sibling to Autex, its electronic database and real-time network for trade order indications and executions of equities. The company also announced the re-branding of Opentrader and an outsourced hosting agreement for Portia.
Autex FI serves as a network for aggregating subject offerings--indications to buy or sell securities originated by institutions, broker/dealers, regional dealers and ECNs. These are gathered into a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground