BERKELEY, CA -- Barra, a specialist risk management vendor, has launched Barra Enterprise Performance, an investment performance analysis tool for asset managers featuring daily valuations. The new system supplements the firm’s investment performance analysis suite.
The system is designed to process large volumes of daily data while identifying and correcting bad data from sources such as portfolio returns generated by accounting systems and benchmark returns. Barra says this results in faste
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership