WINDSOR, Conn.--The next generation of SS&C Technologies' products will incorporate a wholesale endorsement of Microsoft's architecture and development platforms. SS&C president and chief executive Bill Stone says the next releases should be shipping in this year's third quarter under the name SS&C XE, for Cross Enterprise.
Stone says the company would prefer to ship the initial release of XE on Microsoft's Windows NT 5.0 server operating system and SQL Server 7.0 relational database, but if
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain