NEW YORK--Liquidnet now has 51 firms trading and 49 on the implementation queue. The buy side-only US equity alternative trading system went live this year on April 10. Ecrossnet went live in March 2000 and had 62 live participants as of the end of June.
Trade volumes for the two systems are still growing. For Liquidnet, average execution size has grown 20 percent, from 68,800 in April and May to 83,000 shares in June. The largest trade executed has reached 1.09 million in June, a minor jump
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain