WILTON, Conn.---SS&C Technologies, developer of the Camra 2000 portfolio management system, announced an agreement with Interactive Data to make end-of-day prices from Interactive Data's Remote Plus database of international equities and fixed income securities available to SS&C clients.
Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed, but it is expected to go live in mid-February. The service is in beta test now at Camra users New York Life and Mentor Investment Management of Richmond,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground