As expected, SunGard Data Systems Inc. has acquired Atlanta-based portfolio management software developer Information Systems of America Inc. (ISA) from U.S. Sprint Corp. The purchase agreement, signed on May 28, gives SunGard control of all ISA assets, including six mainframe-based portfolio management systems in place and an extensive client list.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed. ISA will operate as an independent subsidiary, joining a new group at SunGard known internally as the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain