After determining that it is better to buy than to build a portfolio accounting system, Templeton Worldwide Inc.--a Fort Lauderdale, Fla.-based investment management firm with some $43 billion in assets under management--is shopping for a replacement for its incumbent system, Maximum Data Corp.'s International Portfolio Management System (IPMS). Templeton is a subsidiary of financial holding company Franklin Resources Inc.
According to Martyn Greene, senior vice president of information
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain