NEWTON, MASS.--Eagle Investment Systems has launched a new portal designed for institutional investors wishing to gain remote access to their investment management systems. The new product, called Eagle Portal, enables a user with a cell phone or Internet access to conduct portfolio management and performance measurement anytime and anywhere on the Eagle Pace system.
Eagle Portal offers two features to the professional investor. First is the inbox, which works just like e-mail to deliver a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground