NEW YORK--Since joining Oppenheimer Funds earlier this year, Robert Bonomo, the new senior vice president of investment and finance systems, has reviewed the firm’s existing systems and realigned its staff. Now he is initiating new projects and looking to increase the size of the firms’ front- and middle-office IT teams in response.
One of Bonomo’s first initiatives is to standardize the format of internally produced research content and deal with the "infoglut" issue with respect to external
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground