DENVER--Four or five "front line financial advisors" from Merrill Lynch, Salomon Smith Barney and AG Edwards are using a new customized demo version of Decisioneering’s Open Crystal Ball (OCB) software, says Rob Danish, Decisioneering’s vice president of marketing.
OCB is a library of objects which allows companies to integrate Monte Carlo simulation, sensitivity analysis and stochastic optimization into their existing (or planned) server-based financial planning and portfolio management app
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform