DENVER--Four or five "front line financial advisors" from Merrill Lynch, Salomon Smith Barney and AG Edwards are using a new customized demo version of Decisioneering’s Open Crystal Ball (OCB) software, says Rob Danish, Decisioneering’s vice president of marketing.
OCB is a library of objects which allows companies to integrate Monte Carlo simulation, sensitivity analysis and stochastic optimization into their existing (or planned) server-based financial planning and portfolio management
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground