Bloomberg is changing its policy regarding Classic Bloomberg--the traditional service that uses hardware supplied by the vendor. Bloomberg director of sales and marketing Lou Eccleston says that in the future, if customers want the product, Bloomberg will only provide flat panel displays and not CRTs. "We'll provide CRTs until we run out," he says. Flat panels save desk space and don't emit radiation, he says.
Users can of course opt to take the Open Bloomberg instead--where Bloomberg
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground