BOSTON--Putnam Investments expects to extend its use of Barra’s Totalrisk System firmwide by the end of the year, according to Erwin Martens, Putnam’s managing director and head of risk management. It has already been rolled out to at least 200 desks and has had an "almost cultural" effect on the firm already, but there is still more data to be integrated.
Totalrisk, which Putnam helped tailor and adapt during its rollout, was designed to provide data and analytics to a wide spectrum of users
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground