Atlanta-based Spectrum Advisory Services is installing Global Investment Systems' Dos-based Impact portfolio management and accounting system to replace Advent Software's Professional Portfolio--an offering no longer supported by that vendor. Meanwhile, the investment advisor and asset manager will serve as a beta test site for GIS' next generation Impact II for Windows.
Spectrum is rolling out Impact, and later Impact II, for client reporting, portfolio analysis and operations support. Built
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution