LONDON -- Trace Datawise, part of UK software firm Trace Financial, has launched a Web-based data entry and settlement message tool developed in conjunction with Deutsche Bank that targets buy-side clients. The formal launch to potential clients coincided with this year’s Sibos event in Geneva held from September 30 to October 4.
The system, WebTM (Transaction Manager), is the second stage of the firm’s message processing framework (MPF), which aims to improve STP rates by accepting,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground