LONDON -- Trace Datawise, part of UK software firm Trace Financial, has launched a Web-based data entry and settlement message tool developed in conjunction with Deutsche Bank that targets buy-side clients. The formal launch to potential clients coincided with this year’s Sibos event in Geneva held from September 30 to October 4.
The system, WebTM (Transaction Manager), is the second stage of the firm’s message processing framework (MPF), which aims to improve STP rates by accepting, process
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1