Investment Technology Group Inc. reported what it describes as "record earnings on record number of shares crossed for the year 1995." The vendor said its 1995 Posit volume outdid its 1994 volume by 18 percent. The vendor also touted the fact that it had earnings of $14.9 million in 1995, as opposed to a net loss of $7.9 million in 1994. Posit revenues rose 19 percent year over year; Quantex revenues rose 21 percent.
Dow Jones Telerate and Liberty, a Cedel Group company, have inked an agreeme
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy