Investment Technology Group Inc. reported what it describes as "record earnings on record number of shares crossed for the year 1995." The vendor said its 1995 Posit volume outdid its 1994 volume by 18 percent. The vendor also touted the fact that it had earnings of $14.9 million in 1995, as opposed to a net loss of $7.9 million in 1994. Posit revenues rose 19 percent year over year; Quantex revenues rose 21 percent.
Dow Jones Telerate and Liberty, a Cedel Group company, have inked an
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain