NEW YORK--Credit Suisse Asset Management has kicked a global technology overhaul into high speed with three important initiatives that will all complete major stages this year. The initiatives include an upgrade to the company's proprietary, Unix-based portfolio management system, BEAMS, the implementation of a global data warehouse on an Oracle database and the worldwide rollout of its Global Contact Management Platform.
Not only were the software, database and operating system to BEAMS
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground