Austin-based Texas Permanent School Fund, the largest public-school endowment in the U.S. with $11 billion under management, has chosen ADP's FS Partner for Windows to complement the fund's Bloomberg L.P. and Dow Jones Telerate Matrix terminals. But Texas Permanent has yet to settle on an equity portfolio analysis system to install alongside its fixed-income portfolio analysis system, Capital Management Sciences Inc.'s Bondedge.
According to Ken Turlington, equity trader and analyst at Texas
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground