Linedata Services unveiled touch screen capabilities added to its LongView Trading platform at SIFMA 2010.
The new capabilities are made possible by Microsoft's Windows Presentation Format, according to David Hagen, director of strategic accounts and trading at Linedata Services. The new touch screen capability is a first in its space, according to Gavin Little-Gill, global head of asset management strategy at Linedata Services.
"Using Windows Presentation Format and the visualization it gives u
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy