As buy-side firms look to expand into new markets and offer a wider range of products in order to find alpha and hedge risk, investment managers are now making growth a priority, according to a recent survey conducted by SimCorp. More than half of respondents—55 percent—say growth management and creation is a higher priority now than it was in the past. Furthermore, 47 percent say growth is their highest priority, more so than even mitigating risk and managing costs.
"Growth is now on the agenda
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1