Emergent Asset Management, a London-based macro alternative investment manager, has implemented buy-side technology vendor Tradar's Insight portfolio management and accounting platform.
The implementation provides the manager with more control over its order management operations, as well as tighter workflow integration and customized reporting tools. Emergent deployed version 3.3 of Insight, and is currently testing version 4.0 of the product, which Tradar launched last summer.
Emergent has beg
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy